This newsletter will feature:
- Discounts available for LEP-related courses
- FREE Deep Dive Course: How to Set up a Home-based Business
- Update on the LEP Exam
- Need some CEUs?
- FREEBIE for YOU!
- March and April Meetups
- Get Clients Now Book club
- April Book club
Discounts available for LEP-related courses
If you are planning on studying for the LEP exam, Jenny is offering 50% off the LEP Exam Prep course through April 30, 2020. When registering for the course, use coupon code LEP Discount. Click HERE to register.
Jenny and Kristin are also offering 25% off the following LEP Business-related courses through April 30, 2020. At registration, use coupon code LEPDiscount for the following courses:
- Setting up your LEP Business: A Deep Dive into Scope of Practice
- Setting up your LEP Business: A Deep Dive into Forms
- Setting up your LEP Business: A Deep Dive into Business Logistics
- Setting up your LEP Business: A Deep Dive into Marketing
- LEP…Now What?
FREE Deep Dive Course: How to Set up a Home-based Business
This course will provide you with basic information about all of the decisions and steps to setting up your home business. For many of us, we are shifting our thoughts about how to provide value and work from home. Enjoy this FREE deep dive course. Click HERE to join.
Update on the LEP Exam
On March 16th, the BBS posted on their FB page the following: Out of an abundance of precaution for the health and safety of exam candidates, Pearson VUE has temporarily closed California exam site from 3/16 – 4/16. Please refer to PVs website for additional information. http://ow.ly/UqOs50yNpJr – more details to follow
Need some CEUs?
Check out these offerings:
- CASP Spring Institute – many sessions will be placed online – click HERE for more information
- School Neuropsych Conference went online with many sessions to choose from – click HERE for more information
- Most of Jenny’s online courses for PSW, Dyslexia and Attention provide you with CEUs. Through April 30, 2020, there is a 25% discount on the courses if you require CEUs and 50% if you do not. Click HERE and choose the course you are interested in. Coupon codes are listed on the pages.
FREEBIE for YOU!
Have you downloaded the Checklist for Starting Up your LEP business? If you have not done so already,
click HERE to download.
March and April Meetups
At this time, our March and April meetups are cancelled. We will keep you updated about our May and June meetups.
Get Clients Now Book club
We are meeting on Wednesday, April 1st to discuss the first few chapters of this book and then discuss how we want to check in with one another for the next 28-days. Interested in joining us? Click HERE.
April Book club
Interested in a different book for an April book club? Let me know which one you are interested in by clicking HERE.
This newsletter is intended for those aspiring to become Licensed Educational Psychologists (LEPs) and those on the LEP journey. We want to provide you with knowledge, resources and opportunities.
Do you know anyone who might appreciate this newsletter? Please forward the newsletter to a colleague or two!
Thank you! Jenny Ponzuric, LEP #2779 and Kristin Makena, LEP #3575