Business Blueprint Registration is closing its doors soon!
Registration is closing on Sunday, February 9th. But that means you still have time. Plus, there is an extra bonus available for everyone who joins before the doors close.
You have time to join the group that will:
- Help build a community of goal-oriented practitioners
- Assist you in formulating the vision for your business
- Help you with business logistics and answer questions like, should I be a sole proprietor or form an S-Corp?
- Give you marketing ideas so you can share your business with your ideal client
What is included with registration?
- Weekly content to help build the vision of your LEP business from today through April 20, 2020
- Content is provided by Kristin and Jenny as well as Kelly Mobeck, one of the facilitators of the Blueprint
- Two Zoom calls with Jenny, Kristin, and Kelly
- A full day of learning on Sunday, March 22nd in Sacramento, CA
- Access to Determining Essential Business Logistics online course
- Access to Exploring Business Marketing online course
For those LEPs who register before midnight on February 9th, 2020, you also receive a 30-minute one-on-one call with either Jenny or Kristin to be used in May or June 2020. This will help you keep the momentum that you will be building to create your ideal private practice.
Check out all of the information by clicking HERE. Remember, register before midnight on February 9, 2020 to receive the extra bonus. You don’t want to miss out!
This newsletter is intended for those aspiring to become Licensed Educational Psychologists (LEPs) and those on the LEP journey. We want to provide you with knowledge, resources and opportunities.
Do you know anyone who might appreciate this newsletter? Please forward the newsletter to a colleague or two!
Thank you! Jenny Ponzuric, LEP #2779 and Kristin Makena, LEP #3575